Ocean Offshore Marine India
BOSIET course is a minimum requirement to work offshore. The course consists of four modules; Safety Induction, Helicopter Safety and Escape (HUET), Sea Survival and First Aid, Fire Fighting and Self Rescue. The BOSIET is required for cold water areas and includes additional training in the use of survival suits and emergency breathing systems during the HUET module.
This course is essential for personnel who are new to the offshore oil and gas industry that require this safety and emergency response training and assessment to work in an offshore cold or warm water environment.
Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We are the best institute to offer the offshore courses in India. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
Courses 1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
3. BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPITO IMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
6. Crane Operator Course - Level 1, 2 & 3
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA ( Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10 . PSCRB ( Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats )
11. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) &
Helicopter under water escape & sea survival training
12. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
13. FRC / FRB (Fast Rescue Craft / Boat)
14. HFF (Helicopter Fire Fighting)
15 HDFF ( Helideck Fire Fighting )
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Contact for the offshore course booking of BOSIET, HUET FOET, H2S HLO FRC PSCRB, HFF, HDFF STCW 2010 Etc. Now In India. Email- Oceanoffshore@pacific-ocean.com firstname.lastname@example.org Mob-8750141747
New Delhi, Delhi, India, New Delhi, Calicut, Kerala, India