NEET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
• Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
• J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
• Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
• Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
• Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).
• Examination: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
• Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
• 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
• Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
Contact No : 7448433333
Further more details Please visit our Website:
2nd Floor TABS Complex,, 41 Bharadhidasan Salai,, Cantonment, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India