Power BI is a radically new tool in the hands of business enterprises who are overcome with the amount of data at hand and until now did not have a cost-effective tool to extract insights from it. Get hands-on an opportunity like neatly managed and coherent set of information, visually appealing insights, interactive data, charts, graphs, and reports, on successful completion of this online course.
Skills one would grasp through the Power bi training course?
After successful completion of the program, you will come with the following outputs.
• Three vital components: Desktop, Service and Mobile apps
• Able to visualize and analyze data and derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
• On-demand deploying various reports and visualizations
• Create, share, collaborate and make a profit from business information using the purpose-built dashboards
• No need of hiring a Business Intelligence professional rather gets the same work done in minutes!
• Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database and the SQL server analysis tabular data
• Able to deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
• Get on hands experience while working on live Power BI projects
Who should opt for Power bi training course?
Following individuals get benefitted after the certification.
• Individuals who are looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager, etc.
• Statisticians planning to implement their statistics skill to derive business insights
• Professionals seeking comprehensive business intelligence. Like people from Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domains
What are the prerequisites?
As such there are no prerequisites for online power bi training, anyone who is keen to learn can opt for this course.
• Reasons for BI training course being in high demand?
• Before talking on this, let's find what these tech magazines are saying.
• “Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in the next 2 years” - Gartner.
• “70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions” – Survey By IBM
• A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale.com
You can work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph or data visualization of your choice.
This certification will stand you for the top-paying jobs in the market and help you grow your career at a rapid pace.
Kolkata, Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India