ISO45001:2018 is the new standard for Occupational health and safety management systems and was discharged in March 2018.
This exceptionally intelligent and down to earth 5 days preparing is for meaning and existing reviewers and will furnish delegates with the learning and aptitudes to design, lead, report and follow up an OH&S management systems review as per ISO 19011 utilizing the ISO 45001:2018 as a kind of perspective.
Topics covered are:
- The new structure of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
- Audit planning and use of checklists
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Identifying and evaluation of non-conformance
-OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- OH&S legislation and code of practice.
- Roles and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up an audit.
Training holds at the ASHEI Health and Safety Institute, Kochi Next training comes up on the 3rd January 2019
To register your interest to get more information about the course, visit www.asheinstitute.com
Dial: 8606108000; 9447609617
1st Floor Suprans Arcde, Aiswarya Road, Palarivattom, Kochi-682025, Palarivattom, Kochi, Kerala, India