Java Interview (Tips and Tricks to crack)
Do you love programming and want to become a Java Developer? Here are the some tips and tricks to crack the Java interview.
• Improve your logic by Basic Fundamentals
◦ How to do that?? Do the programs by using condition statements(if, else, else if, switch) and Loops (while, do..while, for).
◦ Try to do the same program in different way. For example. Find even no with ‘%’ and without ‘%’.Print factorial of a no without using loops.
◦ Try as many as numerical, star and alphabet Pattern. Don’t do trial and error by using IDE. Try it on paper. Dry run and then execute on machine. This is the best practice.
◦ Next concept is Array. Understand the array structure. How the values are Store. Array data structure is widely used.
• Second important concept is OOP pillars in Java i.e. Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism.
◦ In Encapsulation - Understand the concept of getters-setters and Nested Classes
◦ In Abstraction – Understand the concept of Abstract Class and Interface.
◦ In Inheritance – Understand the concept of Is-A and Has-A relationship.
◦ In Polymorphism – Understand the concept of Compile time polymorphism and Run time polymorphism. Understand the rules of Overloading and Overriding
• String – This is very important topic in interview point of view. Understand the String memory management, String methods, Do some programming without using String API. For example, Find the reverse of String (Input -I love India output – India love I).
• Exception Handling – In this topic important points are Exception propagation, difference between throw and throws, try with resource and the use of finally block.
• Multithreading - Important points of multithreading are life cycle of thread, ways of creating thread, use of Join, Synchronization, Inter-thread Communication, Deamon thread and Deadlock.
These are the some important topic in Java you need to study; with this you need some extra knowledge of JDBC i..e Java Database Connectivity. In interview interviewer may be ask for wring to the JDBC connectivity code; so be prepare with that. One suggestion is try to do one project in java by your own so your resume become strong and you will understand all the concepts.
Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring and Struts are not mandatory for freshers. But some basic knowledge is always helpful. So now start preparation.
This blog by Coder Technologies (Division of SQUAD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.)
About Coder Technologies :-
Coder(Division of SQUAD) is Mumbai s first dedicated Professional Training Centre for Software Training and English communication. The strong foundation of Coder(Division of SQUAD) is laid by Corporate Training Professionals, having mission to provide highly skilled and trained Software Professionals to IT companies.
Coder(Division of SQUAD) is Professional Training Center, not an institute / class. Coder(Division of SQUAD) conducts career oriented, Professional Training-cum-Placement programs (courses) .
About SQUAD:- We impart training JAVA/.Net /Software Testing/PHP/Digital Marketing and English Improvement program, imparting training to fresh graduates and offer them placements in various IT companies. We offer free placements, open to all candidates. All career aspirants who wish to pursue their career in IT, having possessed the technical skills, can approach us for their career path/growth and placement. – For Training and 100% placement call / whatsapp: 7718819172
SQUAD Specializes in:
• Training under Corporate trainers. • International Certification Preparation. • Get an exposure to REAL project testing. • Weekend sessions for working professionals.
• Audio/video lectures. • 100% Job Assistance / Guarantee until you get placed. • Technical & HR Interview Preparation. • Free Demo Lecture available prior to the commencement of new batch.
• Group Discount Available. • Session for Personality Development and Communication Skill. • Free Reading Material.
For More Contact Us:
• Vashi Office :
L-202,212,2nd Floor, Tower No. 6,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi Railway Station, Vashi
Navi Mumbai - 400 705
Phone: +91 - 84240 19653
• Thane Office:
1stfloor, Pradhan Building,
Above Standard Charted Bank ATM,
opp. Shimla snacks, Thane West Thane,
• Andheri Office :
606,6th Floor, A Wing,
Vertex Vikas Building, Court Lane,
Opposite Andheri Metro Station,
Andheri East Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400069
• Pune Office :
Office No. 102, 1st Floor,
Madhav Hari Apartment,
Near Hotel Sheetal, Karve Road, Karve Putala,
Kothrud, Pune Pune, Maharashtra 411038
Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India