Why Spring framework is Popular?
• Spring is modular framework, it means the framework is divided into multiple modules. A developer can choose specific module or all the modules to develop an application
• Spring is light weight framework. It means we use POJO classes to develop application.
• Spring is non-invasive framework. It means programmer is no need to extend or implement any class or interfaces provided by framework.
• Spring is versatile. It means it is easily integrate with other framework.
• Spring provides loose coupling between objects through dependency injection.
• Spring has its own container called IoC(Inversion of Control) container. So we no need to depend on third party container.
Spring framework modules:
It is base module for all remaining modules. Here we learn how to prepare spring configuration file, how dependency injection works, how to configure spring bean. How spring bean life cycle is executed and how Spring container can be stared.
2.Spring AOP(Aspect Oriented Programming)-
This module is used to separately define business logic and services and for injecting services to business logic at runtime.
3.Spring MVC(Model View Controller)
This module of Spring framework provides all the required infrastructure for developing presentation layer classes in spring framework. This module has a predefined Servlet acts as a controller. Tag libraries to define jsp pages, validations etc.
This module of spring framework provides the infrastructure to implement the various services. This module contains group of abstraction layer on top of JavaEE services.
AOP only tells how to separate Business logic and Services and how to attach them at runtime. But Spring JEE tells how to implement these services. Here we implement services like messaging transaction, security, email etc.
5.Spring DAO(Data Access Object)
This module is subdivided into two parts: 1) Spring JDBC 2)Spring ORM
Spring JDBC is an abstraction layer on top of JDBC API. Spring ORM is abstraction layer on top of ORM tools.
While working with JDBC and ORM we have a boilerplate code problem(Repeated code) This problem is removed in DAO module
This module provides infrastructure for creating Test cases and for performing unit testing.
This module is not used in real time. In place of it we use JUnit tool in real time.
This blog by Coder Technologies (Division of SQUAD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.)
About Coder Technologies :-
Coder(Division of SQUAD) is Mumbai s first dedicated Professional Training Centre for Software Training and English communication. The strong foundation of Coder(Division of SQUAD) is laid by Corporate Training Professionals, having mission to provide highly skilled and trained Software Professionals to IT companies.
Coder(Division of SQUAD) is Professional Training Center, not an institute / class. Coder(Division of SQUAD) conducts career oriented, Professional Training-cum-Placement programs (courses) .
About SQUAD:- We impart training JAVA/.Net /Software Testing/PHP/Digital Marketing and English Improvement program, imparting training to fresh graduates and offer them placements in various IT companies. We offer free placements, open to all candidates. All career aspirants who wish to pursue their career in IT, having possessed the technical skills, can approach us for their career path/growth and placement. – For Training and 100% placement call / whatsapp: 7718819172
SQUAD Specializes in:
• Training under Corporate trainers. • International Certification Preparation. • Get an exposure to REAL project testing. • Weekend sessions for working professionals.
• Audio/video lectures. • 100% Job Assistance / Guarantee until you get placed. • Technical & HR Interview Preparation. • Free Demo Lecture available prior to the commencement of new batch.
• Group Discount Available. • Session for Personality Development and Communication Skill. • Free Reading Material.
For More Contact Us:
• Vashi Office :
L-202,212,2nd Floor, Tower No. 6,
International Infotech Park,
Vashi Railway Station, Vashi
Navi Mumbai - 400 705
Phone: +91 - 84240 19653
Email: [email protected]
• Thane Office:
1stfloor, Pradhan Building,
Above Standard Charted Bank ATM,
opp. Shimla snacks, Thane West Thane,
• Andheri Office :
606,6th Floor, A Wing,
Vertex Vikas Building, Court Lane,
Opposite Andheri Metro Station,
Andheri East Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400069
• Pune Office :
Office No. 102, 1st Floor,
Madhav Hari Apartment,
Near Hotel Sheetal, Karve Road, Karve Putala,
Kothrud, Pune Pune, Maharashtra 411038
C - 209/210/215, 2nd Floor, Nerul Railway Station Complex, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai - 400 706, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India