1. Supervising employees.
2. Using recorded examples of good calls for training purposes.
3. Keeping initial records of transactions and services provided.
4. Evaluating customer reactions to IVR loops.
5. Compiling details of common user difficulties.
6. Resolving disputes of what information has been provided.
7. Forwarding complex calls to the most appropriate person without having the customer repeat information.
8. Help desks.
9. Quickly evaluating new and non-standard situations, so the whole team can be ready for similar situations in the future.
No 14, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, (before Hotel Shelton Royale), Bengaluru – 560047 Karnataka, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India