A baler, type of farm machinery used to press a cut and collected crop like hay or straw into compressed bales that are easy to manage, transport, and reserve. A post-harvest machine helps collect the straws and packs them into bundles and these bundles can be made in different shapes and size the most popular one is round Baler.
Round baler clears the crop residue in the smallest possible time so that land can be made for the next crop. Here are some main features of round baler.
1. Automatically lowered plate under the rotor.
2. 5-Point Adjustable compacting level to increase/decrease bales density.
3. Rubber-tired ground-following wheels, Enables ease of sharp turn in fields.
4. Auto lube system for drive chains.
5. A round baler can handle varied types of crop straws
There are various brands are manufacturing the baler machine. If you are looking for the best one then you should consider Fieldking round baler machine. Know its features and buy it online, visit Fieldking website.
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States