Ethylene Oxide (EtO) sterilization is mainly used to sterilize medical and pharmaceutical products. This process ensure that a safe product is delivered each time. There are four primary variables used in this process. These are temperature, humidity, the time and gas concentration. In this process, a product which needs to be sterilized kept in a vacuum container.ETO sterilizer operate at a very low temperature
The Ethylene Sterilization process is conducted in to three phases.
1) Pre- Conditioning phase : First, products need to go through a pre conditioning phase to make micro organisms grow.
2) The sterilization phase : Then the load goes through a long and complex sterilization cycle. Requirement of such system are:
1) Accurate temperature control.
2) Dedicated customer recipes
3) The Aeration phase : In this phase, Ethylene oxide gas is removed.
Read More: https://www.ssqllp.com/eto-sterilizer/
Contact Us: +91 99786 55778
Z-306 Dev Castle,Opp. Radhekishan Complex, Near Jaymala Bus Stop, Isanpur, Ahmedabad:382443., Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India