We require candidates for the position of Area Sales Manager to manage the districts of Khurda, Puri, Nayagarh, Ganjam and Gajapati. The ideal incumbent must have the following:-
• Should be passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with that of Casey Foods.
• Should have high emotional intelligence and genuine empathy for others through which he should be able to maximize the impact by understanding the motivations of the team and adapting through effective communications.
• Should be a positive game player having a track record of at least 12-15 years of experience of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning.
• Should be able to create a culture of transparency and focussed improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
• Should be a data-driven personality who could leverage and communicate using data to improve core marketing strategies that matters to the individual of our team.
• Should have well experienced in managing or being managed in a structured sales environment.
• Should be able to exude good judgment, especially with difficult situations.
• Should be a team builder, and who could be a coach for learning sellers.
at least 12-15 years of experience across FMCG/Retail/Insurance sectors
Must have a minimum of 12-15 years of sales experience along with team organisation & handling capacity. Candidate having prior experience as ASM will be preferred.
Since team management and sales target achievement are the most important responsibilities of an area sales manager, we require the following abilities in an incumbent –
• Good communication skills
• Ability to manage teams
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet targets
• Problem solving skills
• Maintaining and increasing sales of the company.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for the designated area.
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Servicing the needs of the existing customers.
• Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
• Setting sales targets for individual reps and the team as a whole.
• Recruiting and training sales staff.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analysing sales figures.
• Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts by yourself.
• Collecting customer feedback and market research.
• Reporting to senior managers.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Since evolution, all living beings are dependent on food for sustainability. The functioning of body metabolisms depends on food which gives the ultimate source of energy, and the role of which is considered inevitable. Though this is the ultimate fact known so far, it is the partial truth. It’s undoubted that, for survival, the food plays a vital role, but is the truth to be believed blindfolded? I’ll rather say No. Confused? Well, we accept the unprecedented role of food, but the law of nutrition says that the food we intake should be well-balanced, should contain every essential element and micronutrient in appropriate proportion, and must be in its purest form to be considered as edible.
Casey Foods takes the highest privilege to maintain the quality, purity and threshold limits as per the parameters formulated by various testing and sampling agencies. Managed by eminent dignitaries, Casey Food engages some of the finest state of the art modern machinery under best craftsmanship to ensure every product maintains and follows the same standards irrespective of the sale across myriad demography round the globe.
As we mentioned, quality is what we are trusted for, and thus we ensure our products maintain the Herbo-Mineral criteria. Various quality circles and dedicated quality teams monitor our rigorous quality checks round the clock making quality a way of life in Casey Foods. The processes, therefore, deliver uniform levels of batch-to-batch consistency throughout. We engage some of the finest sterilization processes according to biological studies involving microbial spore indicators and thermal imagining preventing any loss of nutritional value of certain perishable products, thereby maintaining their shelf-life.
We follow strict Standardization, Optimization and Calibration techniques with the profound technical team to ensure round the clock running of our machinery to run parallel with the faith of our valuable customers. Our agri-business products are an exemplary towards sustainability practices and we care for our environment too. We emphasize largely towards recycling and believe in adhering to the same. Much stress is given towards recycling water and other organic waste before safely disposing of.
Finally, we would like to say that Casey Foods believes that its core values of trusteeship, customer orientation, respect for the public, excellence, innovation, and nation orientation have been the guiding principles behind the company’s phenomenal growth, thus helping it to become one of India’s most admired and valued enterprises.
Casey Foods, Plot No 394/2056, Indira Housing Colony, Sisupalgarh, Bhubaneswar 751002, Nayagarh, Nayagarh, Orissa, India