• Provide input into the design of SAP enhancements and rollouts, offering advice and thoughts providing feedback.
• Develop quality code and the associated documentation, adhering to team and departmental development standards.
• Conduct performance tuning of ABAP programs, monitoring, and troubleshooting real-time.
• Minimum of 5-years experience in SAP Human Capital Management or Finance domain.
• Experience in an Agile software development environment and a strong understanding of SDLC best practices.
• Advanced skill in all phases of SAP ABAP technology including design, development, and support.
• Deep background in requirements analysis and feasibility study execution.
• Understanding of enterprise application technology architecture, components, databases, networking, and infrastructure.
• Extensive programming experience in SAP ABAP.
• Experience developing in Rapid Mart.
• Expertise in Essbase.
• Programming experience in SAP S/4 Hana 1511 or higher, areas include SD, SCM, and MM.
• Experience developing in FIORI, UI5 and OData services.
• Expert knowledge of RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, User Exits, and enhancement points.
• Strong hands-on experience writing outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPIs, performance tuning, RFCs to/from Middleware and flat files.
• SDA (Smart data access) experience.
• Experience in developing Workflows.
• Demonstrate a high level of communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree
|work permit visas|
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India