• New CP1E CPU Units now available.
- Lineup including CPU Units with built-in three ports: USB, RS-232C, RS-485.
- The depth of CPU Units with RS-232C connectors is reduced by 20 mm. (N30/40/60S(1))
• Easy connection with computers using commercially available USB cables.
• With E30/40/60(S), N30/40/60([email protected]) or NA20 CPU Units, Add I/O, Analog I/O or Temperature Inputs by Connecting
Expansion Units or Expansion I/O Units.
• Input interrupts
• Complete High-speed Counter Functionality.
• Versatile pulse control for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60([email protected]) or NA20 CPU Units.
• PWM Outputs for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60([email protected]) or NA20 CPU Units.
• Mounting Serial Option Boards or Ethernet Option Board to N30/40/60 or NA20 CPU Units.
• Built-in analog I/O, two inputs and one output, for NA-type CPU Units.
• Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
|Data Trace Automation|
No. 2, School Road, Athipet, Ambattur Industrial Estate,, 600 058, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India