We require District Sales Manager for the Nayagarh District to carry out the sales activity, and the incumbent should be compatible to carry out the following activities. The candidate must be male, belonging to the respective district and having a sound knowledge about the area, district and block. He must have at least 4 years of experience with FMCG/Retail/Insurance sectors.
• To appoint Block Sales Manager in all their blocks coming under their Districts.
• To create a super stock point in their district headquarters.
• To manage Sales operations in the assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
• To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
• To identify skill gaps and conduct training to the sales team.
• To work with the team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
• To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
• To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
• To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
• To stay abreast of customer needs, market trends and competitors.
• To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
• To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
• To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
• To ensure that the sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
• To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
• To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
• To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
At least 3 to 7 years of experience with FMCG/Retail/Insurance sectors.
At least 3 years of experience.
Background experience in sales and marketing, as well as recruiting and training, team building and team handling. The candidate should be an able communicator, and a motivator with leadership qualities.
Abhipsa Padhi, HR- 8114615283
Since evolution, all living beings are dependent on food for sustainability. The functioning of body metabolisms depends on food which gives the ultimate source of energy, and the role of which is considered inevitable. Though this is the ultimate fact known so far, it is the partial truth. It’s undoubted that, for survival, the food plays a vital role, but is the truth to be believed blindfolded? I’ll rather say No. Confused? Well, we accept the unprecedented role of food, but the law of nutrition says that the food we intake should be well-balanced, should contain every essential element and micronutrient in appropriate proportion, and must be in its purest form to be considered as edible.
Casey Foods takes the highest privilege to maintain the quality, purity and threshold limits as per the parameters formulated by various testing and sampling agencies. Managed by eminent dignitaries, Casey Food engages some of the finest state of the art modern machinery under best craftsmanship to ensure every product maintains and follows the same standards irrespective of the sale across myriad demography round the globe.
As we mentioned, quality is what we are trusted for, and thus we ensure our products maintain the Herbo-Mineral criteria. Various quality circles and dedicated quality teams monitor our rigorous quality checks round the clock making quality a way of life in Casey Foods. The processes, therefore, deliver uniform levels of batch-to-batch consistency throughout. We engage some of the finest sterilization processes according to biological studies involving microbial spore indicators and thermal imagining preventing any loss of nutritional value of certain perishable products, thereby maintaining their shelf-life.
We follow strict Standardization, Optimization and Calibration techniques with the profound technical team to ensure round the clock running of our machinery to run parallel with the faith of our valuable customers. Our agri-business products are an exemplary towards sustainability practices and we care for our environment too. We emphasize largely towards recycling and believe in adhering to the same. Much stress is given towards recycling water and other organic waste before safely disposing of.
Finally, we would like to say that Casey Foods believes that its core values of trusteeship, customer orientation, respect for the public, excellence, innovation, and nation orientation have been the guiding principles behind the company’s phenomenal growth, thus helping it to become one of India’s most admired and valued enterprises.
Casey Foods, Plot No 394/2056, Indira Housing Colony, Sisupalgarh, Bhubaneswar 751002, Nayagarh, Nayagarh, Orissa, India