5th Industry Initiative Inplant Training 2018
10th May - 20th July 2018
About training Program:
Inplant training provides the industrial exposure to the students how to face the industry once they foot out from the campus. The industrial knowledge is essential for all students to get success in their job. Once student step in to the industry they should be ready to face competitive world with knowledge. The core competence area extending its boundary daily as technology grows.
Student need to update day to day stuff from various innovative technologies. The difference between “Inplant training” and “Implant training” is often misunderstood. It’s actually “Implant training”, the basic awareness starts from here. Start from basic till the edge of skill we provide the best content practically to the students.
On successful completion of our implant training students will be skilled enough and ready to shine. Job opportunity for students who has certificate on Implant training is high compared to non trained students, because the companies will know that student’s knowledge will be boosted by Implant training.
Objective of training program:
• To promote students technical career towards the new technological developments that happens in the industry.
• To bring students of various streams in to one roof and chance those to broaden technical knowledge of the students with
the latest trends and technologies followed in the industry.
• Participating in this training program gives an opportunity for the Students to interact with the technocrats.
• Technocrats are capable to train the students and provide the awareness for students on various latest technologies used by the industry experts.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Students will get “TOOL KIT” at free of cost
• E-Book will also be provided to the students during the training.
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• Stationary kit
Participation is open to:
• Rs.1000 per delegate from institute (ONLY STUDENTS).
• Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD & tools kit.
• The Number of participants is limited to 200 based on first come first serve basis.
Registration can be made through CASH or DD at following place:
Payment through DD drawn in favor of
“LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd”, Payable at Coimbatore.
Send DD to the following address before 20.07.2018 to confirm your registration.
LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
No 165, 5th Cross street,
Coimbatore – 641 012
Landline: 0422 – 420 43 73
+91 90 953 953 33 / +91 91 591 159 69 / +91 84 282 774 07
Email ID: [email protected]
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India