With time, milk as a resource began to face various forms of adulteration. Few of the prime causes of compromised quality of production of milk include
- Lack of infrastructure to maintain hygiene
- Nutritionally inappropriate fodder fed to cattle
- Unlawful dosage of artificial hormones for increased milk
This negative causality is affecting milk's nutritional value.
So pledging to bring back milk in its purest form Provilac runs a fully automated process that eliminate all possibilities of exposure to human intervention or undesirable environment. Their farm has been designed strictly along the guidance of International Dairy Standards, equipped with fully automated machinery that ensure holistic cattle hygiene and grass to glass traceability.
Provilac provide 3 variants :
- Pasteurised and non homogenized A2 Gir cow milk.
- Raw milk
- Pasteurised and homogenized HF cow milk
Our milk is:
- Hormone free
- We have A2 milk
Provilac Dairy Farm.
Rediscover the taste and meal value of milk as a resource.
For Service Enquiry contact email@example.com
Mukund Nagar,T.M.V Colony,Swargate,pune, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra, India