Pune , Maharashtra , India
The Lean Six Sigma is considered as the best methodology which helps to improve Quality and accomplish better productivity. This training helps individuals to be aware of basic principles of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is aimed at individuals and organizations seeking to understand Quality Management and Productivity Enhancement.
Vinsys announces that there will be a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Program that will be held on 28,29 and 30 July in Pune. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is designed to get participants prepared for Six Sigma Green Belt Exam. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a set of methods and tools for process improvement. The concepts of Six Sigma are stresses the use of statistical tools and methods for improving quality and reducing defects. Standard cost of Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification is 20060 INR/- including Taxes.
• Learning and implementing the Six Sigma Green Belt Training in day to day operations.
• Understanding the fundamentals of Six Sigma and Lean thinking.
• Identifying the principles of Lean Green Belt and different types of waste associated.
• Observing control, prevention and identifying defects through Six Sigma Green Belt Classes
• Understanding what Six Sigma is and how it can benefit your organization.
• Evaluating when and where to use hypothetical testing
• Applying new skills to gather and analyze data.
Benefits for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Pune Aspirants:
• Strategic Benefits
• Financial Benefits
• Customer Benefits
• People Development Benefits
• Competitive Benefits
• Opens up greater career prospects.
IASSC Exam Format:
• multiple choice and True/False questions.
• 100 questions.
• Candidates are allowed up to 3 hours for the IASSC Certified Green Belt Exam.
• There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes.
Who should attend?
• There are no pre-requisites to do this course. Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and the DMAIC methodology can take up this course.
After the completion of the Program, the participants would be able to:
• Understand Lean and Six Sigma
• Problem Solving using basic tools
• The DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) Methodology
• Understanding Data using Basic Statistics, Calculations
• Ideas Generation & Selection
If you are interested register for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in Pune
Shivaji Niketan, Tejas Society, Behind Kothrud Bus Stand, Near Mantri Park, Kothrud, Pune – 411029. MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
Contact Number: +91-20-67444700
Shivaji Niketan, Tejas Society, Behind Kothrud Bus Stand, Near Mantri Park, Kothrud, Pune – 411029., Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India