Preparation of a Detail Report on a physical condition of the national highway stretches under consideration of award on Toll operates and transfer basis.
• 9 different locations of project stretches across UP, Bihar, Jharkhand. States.
• Challenging time of work completion.
• Various input data acquisition and accuracy of data.
• Response of concern officials for secondary data collection.
• Analyse of data with respect to international standards (ASTM) and procedure.
• Huge task of report preparation.
• Field investigation and input data collection like pavement condition, material investigation, road profile using NSV, LIDAR, and FWD etc.
• Collection and verification of input data.
• Analyse of data to evaluate, traffic projections, design road, pavement strength, pavement condition index.
• Road safety audit and new proposals.
• Toll Plaza condition analysis and improvement proposal.
• 30 year maintenance forecasting.
• Structural audit of bridges and CD works and proposal of rehabilitation and reconstruction.
• Rate analysis and costing
• Report preparation and data compilation.
Benefits to Clients:
• New proposal, estimates vs. Revenue model for TOT award feasibility.
• Availability of field data i.e. inventory.
• Safety proposals reduce the accidents potential of road stretch.
• Ready forecasting of project stretch about maintenance and performance for next 30 years.
Lidar, NSV, Laser profilometer, FWD, NDT, MBIV & UAV equipment’s.
Key Team Members:
• Suryaprakash Reddy
• Avinash Kamde
• Amit Lamba
• Rahul Tahilyani
• Anant Jain
10/5, IT Park, Nagpur – 440022, Maharashtra, India, IT Park, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India