The DexLab Analytics workshop: Automation in Microsoft Excel focuses on Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) which is a form of the Visual Basic programming language integrated into all Microsoft Office products. Everyone has a language. You may be fluent in Hindi, English, Spanish or French. Just like you and I, Excel has a language too, the one it can speak and understand. This language is called as VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
What will be covered?
- Create a Macro
- String Manipulation
- Function and Sub
- If Then Statement
- Date and Time
- Application Object
- Workbook and Worksheet Object
- Range Object
- Macro Errors
- Send mail via Outlook with VBA
- Ms Access & SQL Connection
- Tools Development
- Reporting Automation
- Real-Time Project Implementation
Charges per attendee: INR 2999 GST
When & Where:
28th & 29th December 2019 (Saturday and Sunday), 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM at DexLab Analytics, K 3/5, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002. (Nearest metro station: MG Road / Sikanderpur).
Terms and Conditions:
- 100% Payment in advance.
- Laptops to be carried by every participant loaded with MS Office 2010/2013/2016.
- Above mentioned prices are exclusive of Taxes.
- Prior knowledge of working on Ms Excel Reporting is required.
For queries and enrollment call at 91 124 450 2444 / 91 931 572 5902 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
K 3/5 DLF Phase 2, DLF Phase2, Gurgaon, Haryana, India