How to maintain the Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet :
First, the cleaning and maintenance of the mirror:
1. If the mirror surface is stained or not bright, spray it on the mirror with a glass cleaner and wipe it with a newspaper;
2. Do not touch the mirror with a wet hand, or wipe the mirror with a damp cloth to avoid increasing moisture penetration;
3. Use a soft cloth or feather to remove dust from the surface of the frame, then wipe the surface of the frame with a clean, soft cloth and wipe gently; do not use any glass cleaner or another solvent to touch the frame;
4. Use a soft cloth to rub some kerosene or wax, and wipe the mirror and frame to make it clear and bright;
5. If you want to prevent fog, before you take it, you can apply soap to the mirror surface and then wipe it with a dry cloth. A thin layer of the soap film is formed on the mirror surface to prevent the mirror surface from being blurred. Or apply a proper amount of dry cloth to the mirror surface. Astringent lotion or detergent can be used to effectively prevent water vapor from condensing on the mirror surface, which can achieve a good anti-fog effect.
Second, the cleaning and maintenance of the cabinet:
1. For general stains, use “Bilizhu” spray, spray gently, and dry with a dry towel. Do not use high concentration or corrosive solvent to scrub;
2. When cleaning the appearance of stainless steel, care must be taken not to cause surface scratching, and the cabinet should be cleaned without using steel balls and rough brushes;
3. Always use a soft cloth to remove dust from the bathroom cabinet. Before dusting, apply a spray or soapy water to the soft cloth. Do not use dry cloth directly.
4. Some soap, facial cleanser, and other cleaning products will be placed in the cabinet, and the cleaning agent that accidentally flows out should be cleared immediately;
5. The bathroom cabinet should not be washed with water. It can be wiped gently with a slightly damp cloth to avoid corrosion caused by accumulated water.
Third, the cleaning and maintenance of countertops and washbasins:
1. The general dirt on the countertop can be wiped with a neutral detergent or soapy water and dried with a dry towel;
2. The more stubborn oil stains or tea watermark on the countertop should be polished with 1200# water sandpaper, polished with a polishing machine, and then wiped clean with a scouring pad;
3. If there are burns, scratches and knife marks on the table, first use 400# or 600# water sandpaper to polish, smooth and polish with a polishing machine, then wipe with a scouring pad;
4. The ceramic basin is used for a long time, it is easy to accumulate dirt. You can use the sliced lemon to scrub the surface of the basin. After a minute, rinse it with clean water to become bright.
5. If the stains on the basin are relatively stubborn, use safe bleaching water, pour into the basin for 20 minutes, then wash with a towel or sponge, then rinse with water.
Fourth, the cleaning and maintenance of the faucet:
1. Thoroughly remove all kinds of impurities in the pipeline during installation to avoid damage to the spool, jamming, blockage and leakage;
2. It is not necessary to use too much force when switching, just twist or move it, no need to spend a lot of effort to screw it;
3. If the water outlet is equipped with a screen cover, it should be disassembled and rinsed to clean the impurities after using for a period of time. If a hose is provided, it should be noted that the hose is always kept in a natural stretch state to avoid breakage.
Fifth, Cleaning and maintenance of other metal fittings:
1. Metal fittings (hinge, slide rail, etc.), adding lubricant every half year to keep it smooth;
2. Regularly check whether the inlet and outlet pipes are tightly connected to prevent water leakage from affecting the cabinet.
information about Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/
Leanhu Village, Mazhu Town ,Yuyao , Zhejiang , China, Yuyao, Bissett, Manitoba, Canada