Consultancy Services for Preparation of Sewage Master Plan for Jagdalpur, Ambikapur and Raigarh Cities for SUDA, Raipur.
• Identify sewage ingress locations of excessive sewage and effluents into the Rivers of respective Nagar Nigam
• Prepare DPR on measures to curb the pollution load of Surface water Source (I.e. Lake, River etc.) to restore it to its original state.
• Provide a mechanism to divert the untreated wastewater and polluted storm water from open Nallah to the proposed Interceptor Sewer and convey it to Sewerage Treatment Plants.
• Prepare Bid Documents and Bid assistance to SUDA
Benefit to the Client:
Improvement in sewerage management system
and reducing pollutants in surface water sources as a result of this project would ensure better sanitation practices and improved water quality.
This would lead to:
• Increase the possibility of 90% effluent reuse with the larger goal of conserving water resources
• Positive impact on economic growth as a result of improved quality of life
• A significant population of the service area who are poor and live in slums would benefit the most from the proposed project as they suffer the most when there is flooding and/or water logging in the service area.
• Improved sanitary conditions would result in reduction various gastrointestinal diseases.
• Sewer Flow Investigations
• Waste water Quality measurements
• Topographical survey
• Geo-technical Investigations
• Hydraulic Modelling and design of sewer interceptor line, STP and pumping station
• Reports : Inception Report, Draft DPR, Final DPR and BID Documents
• Costing and Valid for tender Drawings of proposed Scheme
Other Benefits of the Project:
• Improvement of water quality of respective drains/ canal, intercepting channel, which are finely disposed in Surface water source
• Contamination of local ponds and canals as a result of sewerage overflow will be prevented or minimized
• Employment generation during construction/ O&M phase.
The project will realize many positive impacts upon completion. Among these are reductions of public health hazards as a result of improved drainage quality and sewerage conditions in the service area. The most significant is the ultimate reduction of pollution in the Indrāvati River and Kelo River of Chhattisgarh.
Key Team Members:
• Sachin Maskey
• Shivanand Chapale
• Sadesh Phopre
10/5, IT Park, Nagpur – 440022, Maharashtra, India, IT Park, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India