Description: In order to design a smart city, one needs a digital replica of the current city and all its assets. Converting an Vizag urban area into a smart city begins with a 3D data acquisition that accurately maps every entity within the city.
Location: Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
• Topographical survey & 3D data creation for 3D city mapping under smart city
• Hands and Feet Survey to provide latitude and longitude marking on editable GIS map.
• GPR data acquisition and processing for underground utilities.
• Mobile Lidar Survey for road mapping.
• DGPS Survey
• Hands and Feet Survey
• Mobile LiDAR survey for Road Junctions
• Utility Survey (GPR)
• As Build Drawing Preparation
• Report Generation
Benefits to clients:
• Fast and time effective
• Highly accurate with fast pace.
• 360 Deg. images reduce manual survey for traffic management and plan
• As Build Maps providing ready-hand plan to decide camera location.
• GPR reports made civil work less damage prone to utility and assets
• Converted drawing provides readily available base map to utility design Dashboard for Surveillance Management System.
Key Team Members:
• C Vignesh
• Ranjan Das
• Sudhir Thakre
10/5, IT Park, Nagpur – 440022, Maharashtra, India, IT Park, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India