MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the country. At present, SCADA system at SLDC Kalwa acquires real time data from 146 RTUs Out of total 622 EHV substations of MSETCL are observable. Due to Network expansion, additional RTUs would be needed to enhance the observability of the power system network. Further, as per guidelines from Ministry of Power, It is proposed to enhance real time visibility at SLDC by SITC of 24 new RTUs at 220 KV substations and data acquisition and integration in SCADA systems for efficient working at Load Despatch Centres.
Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning (SITC) of 24 nos. Remote Terminal Units at 220 KV Substations for data acquisition, communication links and configuration at RTU end for integration in SCADA systems at SLDC Kalwa and ALDC Ambazari Nagpur.
• Details Survey Activity at EHV Substation
• Designing Substation level SCADA Architecture
• Integration of Intelligent Electronic Device (IED) with Existing BCU System
• Communication Between RTU and IED by IEC 61850 Protocol
• Parameterisation with State Load Despatch Centre on IEC 104 Protocol
Benefits to clients:
• Real-time, accurate and consistent information of the system at Centralised location
• New levels in electric grid reliability – increased revenue
• Proactive problem detection and resolution – higher reliability
• Meeting the mandated power quality requirements – increased customer satisfaction (Demand Management )
• Real time strategic decision making – cost reductions and increased revenue
• Improved financial performance shows itself in both reduced T&D capital expenditures and reduced T&D operational costs.
Key Team Members:
• Deepak Ingale
• Saurabh Tiwari
• Ashish Warbhe
10/5, IT Park, Nagpur – 440022, Maharashtra, India, IT Park, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India