South Delhi , Delhi , India
Mussoorie Tourism - Queen of Hills
The charming hill station “Mussoorie” is known as the “Queen of the Hills” located in the Dehradun District in the state of Uttarakhand. It offered the panoramic views of the Shivalik Ranges, Green hills, Rich flora and fauna etc. It’s enchanting beauty attract thousands of tourist from all around the country. The amazing hill station derived its name from Plants or Shrub Mansoor. It is one of the picturesque hill stations famous for its cool and pleasant environment. It is situated at an elevation of 1880 meters above sea level. Mussoorie is a perfect weekend getaway to spend some quality time with family and friends. The destination is a paradise for nature lovers and Honeymooners. Apart from the most popular and famous hill station is also famous for its educational institutions. It is surrounding with the dense forest with wonderful views of the Doon valley. It is a perfect location for a picnic with beautiful gardens, mini lakes, waterfalls etc. Tourists from all around the word preferred the destination for visit. It’s beautiful lakes, waterfalls, snow-capped Himalayan range, lush green hills, green meadows, cool weather increase the charm of the place. There are some attractions that attract you like- The Mall Road, Cloud’s End, Gun hill, Lal Tibba, Jharipani Falls etc. Ropeway or cable car is one of the major attractions of the Mussoorie. This cable car is the second-highest cable car in India. Kempty fall is one of the major attractions of Mussoorie thousand of the tourist's visits this fall. Apart from a beautiful hill station is also a good destination for adventure lover. Trekking, Rock climbing and camping are some of the adventure activities performed by the tourists. March to June and September to November are the best months to visiting the glorious destinations.
There are some attractions
• Kempty fall is a perfect day out of the location and developed by a British man. One of the most popular attractions near the fall.
• Gun hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie and offered the amazing views of the Himalayan and Doon valley.
• Camelback road provides the walk and the same experience as that camelbacks. This road is just like a camel hump.
• The Mall Road is the major attraction of the Mussoorie and located in the heart of the place.
• Mussoorie Lake is famous among the family and couples and a perfect location for a picnic.
• Jharipani Falls is a picnic-perfect location.
• Lal Tibba is the highest Peaks of Mussoorie. It is famous for its romantic sunset and sunrise.
• Bhatta falls is a newly developed picnic spot.
• Jwala Ji Temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga and the temple is surrounding by the Oak and Deodar trees.
• Benog Wildlife sanctuary is developed as a bird watching and a part of Rajaji National park.
• K Devbhumi Wax Museum is one of the most popular wax museums in India. The museum displays the wax figures of famous personalities of India and Abroad.
Plan your Mussoorie Tour with Uttarakhand Holidays Private Limited
If you are planning to visit Mussoorie Uttarakhand then travel with Established Tour Operator or Travel Agent who provides you best service during the journey & can help you out during the trip.
We at Uttarakhand Holidays providing you excellent services to our reputed client from last more than 15 years. We have a massive list of travellers who travel with every year. For more detail about Mussoorie Tour Booking contact to our 24X7 Customer Care at +91-9868939348 , 9971676757 Mail us at: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org ; Visit us at: http://www.tourism-uttarakhand.com
Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India