The following are some of the components in Automobile sector
· Body and Main Parts: Doors and windows
· Electrical and Electronics: Audio/video devices, Cameras, Charging system, Electrical supply system, Gauges and meters, Ignition electronic system, Sensors, Wiring harnesses and miscellaneous.
· Interior: Floor components and parts, Seating and other components.
· Power – train and chassis: Braking system, Engine components and parts, Engine cooling system, Engine oil system, Exhaust system, Fuel supply system, Transmission System and Suspension and Steering systems.
· Miscellaneous auto parts: Air conditioning system (A/C), Bearings, Hose and other miscellaneous parts.
Guidelines for auto components manufacturers in India
· Auto components manufacturers in India should be aiming at the end user market and improved customer satisfaction.
· Auto components manufacturers in India should take into consideration the increasing market size and target the customers to get profits.
· Government Initiatives is also one of the reasons for the growth of automobile sector which the auto components manufacture inIndia should take into considerations.
· Auto components manufacturers in India should produce the goods as per the international standards to meet the customer satisfaction level globally.
Birla Tower, 7th Floor, 25, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, India, Birla Tower, New Delhi, Delhi, India