Search

800000.00 Rupee ₹
Latest Sonalika Tractor |TractorGuru

QR CODE
Trucks - Commercial Vehicles
Posted 5 months ago
92 views

800000.00 Rupee ₹
Latest Sonalika Tractor |TractorGuru

QR CODE
Trucks - Commercial Vehicles
Posted 5 months ago
92 views

Description

Sonalika Tractors is an Indian agricultural machinery manufacturer. In 1995, the company was founded in Punjab, India. With a capacity of 300,000 tractors per year as of June 2017, it was India's third-largest tractor manufacturer. It manufactures tractors with engines ranging in horsepower from 20 to 120. International Tractors Limited, the flagship firm of the Sonalika Group, is in charge of the company.

Sonalika Tractors has an 11.7 percent share of the Indian tractor market. Sonalika Group owns 70% of the company, with Yammer, a Japanese diesel engine manufacturer, owning the remaining 30%. It was selected to take part in NitiAayog's 2017 Champions of Change programme.

Attributes

Condition: All
Transaction: Sell

Products attributes

Vote
Result 0 votes
Avinash Shinde
0 votes
Share by email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest

Avinash Shinde's profile

Avinash Shinde
Avinash Shinde Registered for 5+ months Last online 4 months ago
Seller's description No description left by seller

Contact Avinash Shinde (seller)

    You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser.
    To protect against prohibited activities, we may check your message before it is forwarded to the recipient and, if necessary, block it.

    Other items from this seller

    Comments

    No comments has been added yet, be first to comment this ad!

    Seller details Details

    Avinash Shinde
    Avinash Shinde
    2 active listings
    Non-Professional seller
    Registered for 5+ months
    Last online 4 months ago
    Contact All items

    Listing location

    301001, Alwar, Rajasthan, India

    Stay safe!

    Never pay down a deposit in a bank account until you have met the seller, seen signed a purchase agreement. No serious private advertisers ask for a down payment before you meet. Receiving an email with an in-scanned ID does not mean that you have identified the sender. You do this on the spot, when you sign a purchase agreement.
    Latest Sonalika Tractor |TractorGuru
    800000.00 Rupee ₹ Latest Sonalika Tractor |TractorGuru by Avinash Shinde