Are you suffering from Liver Problems?
The normal liver weighs 1.4 to 1.5 kg in men and 1.2 to 1.4 kg in women that sits just under your rib cage on the right side of your abdomen. The liver is essential for digesting food and ridding your body of toxic substances.
Liver disease can be inherited (genetic) or caused by a variety of factors that damage the liver, such as viruses and alcohol use. Obesity is also associated with liver damage. Over time, damage to the liver results in scarring (cirrhosis), which can lead to liver failure, a life-threatening condition.
Signs and symptoms of liver disease include:
• Skin and eyes that appear yellowish (jaundice)
• Abdominal pain and swelling
• Swelling in the legs and ankles
• Itchy skin
• Dark urine color
• Pale stool color, or bloody or tar-colored stool
• Chronic fatigue
• Nausea or vomiting
• Loss of appetite
• Tendency to bruise easily
Foods that is good for Your Liver
4. Blue berries &Cranberries
6. Prickly Pear (Opuntia Ficus-Indica )
7. Beetroot Juice
8. Cruciferous Vegetables
10. Fatty Fish
11. Olive Oil
MedrepPharma Pvt Ltd
always caring.Always here.
Noida, A41A Office No 14 Sector 17, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India